IEEE/IEIE ICCE-Asia 2020
If you have inquiries, please contact the conference administrator.
- Domestic participants: Contact through Kakao Talk
(Kakao Talk Channel ID: icceasia)
- Foreign participants: send email to email@example.com
Full paper submission / Special sessions proposals
July 31, 2020 August 31, 2020September 11, 2020
Accepted papers notification
August 31, 2020 September 15, 2020
September 20, 2020
Final submission due
September 15, 2020 September 25, 2020
September 29, 2020
Video submission due
October 20, 2020
TODAY 2020. 11. 30
Instruction for Final Paper
- All camera-ready submissions must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. All camera-ready manuscript submissions MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS as well.
- Once you have completed the preparation of your final manuscript, IEEE PDF eXpress validation, copyright submission, and registration, you can upload your final manuscript in EDAS. In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is 49877X
Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded; there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).