- Each accepted paper must have at least one author with regular registration by September 29, 2020 in order for the paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings.
- For a paper in which all authors are students, one student author must register at the rate of regular registration.
- For authors presenting multiple papers, one author registration is valid for the first paper; every additional paper (up to three) requires student registration.
- Please refer to the table below for details.
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Rest of the Papers|
|One Paper||Regular registration|
|Two Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration|
|Three Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
|Four Papers or More||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Free|
Due date for pre-registration is by September 29, 2020.
|Category||Pre-registration||On-site registration (Banquet NOT included)|
|IEEE/IEIE Member||Non-member of IEEE, IEIE||IEEE CE Society Member||IEEE Life Member||IEEE/IEIE Member||Non-member of IEEE, IEIE||IEEE CE Society Member||IEEE Life Member|
|Regular||USD 600||USD 750||USD 570||USD 150||USD 680||USD 880||USD 650||USD 120|
|Student||USD 420||USD 530||USD 400||-||USD 530||USD 660||USD 500||-|
※ Banquet is NOT included in the on-site registration fees.
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Banquet, Coffee Breaks
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Coffee Breaks
* A Banquet ticket is not included
All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by 'Allat'
- Name of Bank: CITI Bank Korea (Gangnam Business Dep.)
- Account Number: 186-04460-247-01
- Name of Account Holder: The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers
- Swift Code (Overseas Transfer): CITIKRSXXXX
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days from registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name on it to the secretariat by fax (+82 2 552 6093) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat by an email to email@example.com. Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before September 29, 2020, with the processing fee of USD 100 (KRW110,000). No refund will be made after September 29, 2020 or for no show. If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the secretariat.
All dates and time are indicated in KST (The local time in Korea)