IEEE/IEIE ICCE-Asia 2020
If you have inquiries, please contact the conference administrator.
- Domestic participants: Contact through Kakao Talk
(Kakao Talk Channel ID: icceasia)
- Foreign participants: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission / Special sessions proposals
July 31, 2020 August 31, 2020September 11, 2020
Accepted papers notification
August 31, 2020 September 15, 2020
September 20, 2020
Final submission due
September 15, 2020 September 25, 2020
September 29, 2020
Video submission due
October 20, 2020
TODAY 2020. 11. 30
- Authors are required to submit a 2~4 pages paper for review, including tables, figures, and references to
https://edas.info/N27002. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the technical committee based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Based on review results, final presentation type (oral or poster) will be decided and notified by TPC committee.
- Paper template: ICCE-Asia_2020_template.docx. You can prepare a manuscript with the template and convert it to pdf format for uploading to EDAS system. Note that all fonts in your manuscript should be embedded in the PDF file.
Special Session Proposal Submission
- Special session proposals are invited to IEEE/IEIE ICCE-Asia 2020, and inquiries regarding your submission should be directed to Special Session Chair. The proposal needs to be submitted to the Special Session Chair (Sangchul Kim, email@example.com) by September 11, 2020
- Proposal template : ICCE-Asia_2020_Special_Session_template.docx